Monday, April 11, 2016

Research Blog 9

The main argument that my project deals with is the fact that alcohol makes fraternity men act with a new sense of manliness than ever before.  The idea of new/old masculinity is something that I also find very interesting and I believe I will be able to incorporate this idea into my paper.  As far as counter-argument goes, I honestly have not seen anything that shows that alcohol does not effect these males in a positive way.  The only counter-argument I can think of is not actually a counterargument, per se, but just a defense for fraternities.  This argument shows the positives that fraternities do.  Again, this is not a counter argument for my argument, just an argument to show that men in fraternities are not all that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment